The Jordan Wrestling Federation is looking for a Head Coach -Technical Manager
Wrestling Head Coach -Technical Manager
Talented and experienced wrestling coach skilled at putting together and supervising a competitive team.
Excellent motivator and team manager overseeing athletes staff statisticians recruitment and more.
Well trained in guiding athletes safely through exercise.
- Solid Experience of Coaching National team with over a 10-15 years experience.
- High level training certification by UWW and other reputable organizations.
- University Degree, preferably in sports management.
- Former professional wrestler competent in techniques formats and safe training
- Building development plans for the coaches and players
- Effective motivational and communication skills and moving others to perform their best and overcome obstacles to success
- Interviewing and scouting for coaches and players
- Vast understanding of set-ups balance drills positioning lifts etc.
- Firm understanding that sports is a great way to learn to work and cooperate with others
- Exceptional organizational and managerial skills
- Ability to build high performance players program with clear plan for Olympic preparation for each athlete
- Preparing budgeted plan for each style ( GR, FS, WW).
- Monitor training sessions to ensure that plans are followed correctly
- Coordination between coaches , technical committee and the board.
- Ability to build clear KPI and performance indicators with the clear objectives for coaches and trainers
Interested candidates, please send in your updated resume to [email protected]